Give your kitchen or bath an entirely new look without the time or expense of a complete remodel with cabinet refacing. If you are happy with the existing cabinet layout or floor plan and your cabinets are built well, then refacing could be the perfect solution for you.
Cabinetry refacing allows you to select the door of your choosing in any style, color, and wood species to fit your existing openings. A wood veneer applied to your frames and the rest of the cabinet completes the process, giving your room a freshened look that’s as good as new.
You’ll enjoy all the advantages of new cabinets for about 50% of the cost.
Here’s how it works:
- Your old doors and drawer fronts are removed and discarded.
- The cabinet boxes are left in place and refreshed with wood veneer stained to match your selected doors or covered in laminate.
- All existing trim on your cabinets is replaced.
- New doors and drawer fronts are installed with new hinges and hardware.
- The average kitchen takes a week to complete.
We can also make changes and modifications to your cabinetry, add new cabinets, replace your drawers with new dovetail drawer boxes (with full extension drawer guides), and install new countertops.